Telephone: 415 421 3400
Laura L. Gildengorin is an associate attorney with Steyer Lowenthal Boodrookas Alvarez and Smith LLP. She practices in the areas of commercial litigation, title insurance, real property, and antitrust law.
Ms. Gildengorin received her J.D. from Hastings College of the Law, magna cum laude, in 2016. While at Hastings, she served as a Senior Production Editor for the Hastings Law Journal. Her student note, Smoke and Mirrors: How Current Firearm Relinquishment Laws Fail to Protect Domestic Violence Victims, was published in the April 2016 issue. Additionally, she worked as a legal extern for Chief Justice Tani G. Cantil-Sakauye of the Supreme Court of California and a legal intern for Judge Timothy B. Taylor of the San Diego Superior Court.
Ms. Gildengorin is admitted to practice law in California.
Ms. Gildengorin graduated magna cum laude from University of California Hastings College of the Law (2016). She received her B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, Berkeley (2009), and spent four years working in child trauma research for University of California, San Francisco.
In her free time, Ms. Gildengorin enjoys cooking, hiking, and competes in Olympic weightlifting.
Admitted to Practice
- State of California
- Business Litigation and Civil Appeals
- Class Action Litigation
- Real Property and Construction
- Nonprofit and Independent School Representation
- Labor and Employment
- Title Insurance and Escrow
Cases of Interest
- Sidibe, et al. vs. Sutter Health, et al. (N.D. Cal.) One of four firms representing putative class of consumers of hospital/ medical services in tying case; Ninth Circuit overturned district court’s order granting motion to dismiss.
Publications / Articles
- Smoke and Mirrors: How Current Firearm Relinquishment Laws Fail to Protect Domestic Violence Victims Hastings Law Journal (Vol. 67, April 2016)