Telephone: 415 743 2834
Alex has over ten years of experience representing parties in complex litigation in state and federal courts and in arbitration. He has successfully represented parties in major antitrust, qui tam, and commercial actions, among others. Alex is based in Washington, D.C. Prior to joining Steyer Lowenthal, he practiced at a large international law firm.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2008
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2005, Honors College, Phi Beta Kappa.
Admitted to Practice
- State of California
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit