Telephone: 415 743 2815
Dana M. Andreoli is a partner with the firm. Her practice involves business, commercial real estate, real property and insurance litigation matters. Ms. Andreoli also specializes in commercial transactions including retail and office leasing. Ms. Andreoli has tried several cases in California state court.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Andreoli was an associate at a criminal defense firm in Oakland, California where she worked on a capital case that was tried for six months before Judge Jeremy Fogel in the Northern District of California. While in law school, Ms. Andreoli interned for the civil division of the United States Attorney’s Office in Washington, D.C., and clerked for a boutique civil litigation firm in San Francisco.
Ms. Andreoli earned her law degree from the Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law in 2008 where she served as a senior editor for the Environmental Law Review. She received her Bachelors of Arts in Communications from the University of California at San Diego in 2004, with minors in both law and philosophy.
Ms. Andreoli grew up in the Bay Area and lives in San Francisco. She enjoys travel, reading fiction and running.
Admitted to Practice
- State of California
- United States District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California and for the Southern District of New York
- State Bar of California, January 2009
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Bar Association of Marin
Cases of Interest
- Successfully argued motion to dismiss in the Northern District of California challenging an amendment to a trust agreement on behalf of individual purchasers of trust property, which decision was affirmed by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal.
- Successfully defended a title insurance company in a bad faith arbitration proceeding.
- Prevailed on demurrer on behalf of owner of commercial office building against neighboring property owner on nuisance claims related to architectural details on the building.
- Secured summary judgment on behalf of property owners in a quiet title case involving widespread lending fraud.
- Obtained multiple court trial verdicts on behalf of commercial landlords in unlawful detainer cases.